You may recognise this home. It's been in countless interior design magazines and extremely popular in the blog world. In fact, I've even shown it on this blog. But there's a difference. This time it's for sale (how they can bear to part with it I have no idea). And as a result this Southern Sweden home has been shot from numerous new angles (as you can see I had a very difficult time selecting a few ....!). The owners have completely rocked the white with vintage look, are masters at colour and material mixing and to top it all have added a heart stopping morrocan twist.













Valvet via SF Girl By Bay

Help! I've just spent the best part of an afternoon wondering if I could up root to this home in Arild. It's a beautiful coastal village further up the coast here in Skåne and actually just down the road from my father-in-law.....I even sent the link to my man's work e-mail with the subject 'we're moving...'! haha! what do you reckon, could you up sticks here?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top