This Danish home by Norm Architects is incredible. Emma showed another angle earlier today on her wonderful blog and my ears pricked up when I heard there were more pictures to be seen! So, thanks to the helpful Norm Architects team just over the bridge, here is the home from a different angle. We've become used to white Scandinavian spaces (especially if you read my blog on a daily basis ha!) but there's something even starker and more powerful about this home and the way that the contrasting black furniture and accessories almost float in the space. A true work of art.











Norm Architects

Spot the cute resident King Charles?!

There are so many fab designer pieces in this home so if you're wondering about any let me know. I'll no doubt list a few of them in my guest post for Design Collectors blog on Saturday too.

Have a very lovely and very happy Valentine's Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top