This is the Copenhagen home of designer Anne Mette Jensen Skodborg, visual merchandiser for Part Two and her partner, Steffen Brodersen Martiena. There is so much inspiration to take from this 62 m2 space. From the artwork on the wall, the choice of colours (loving the coral splashback in the kitchen), the way they have grouped items and displayed flea market finds to the quirky designer pieces such as the cute little ducks on the window sill, this home is brimming with personality.











Stylist: Rikke Graff Juel. With kind permission from photographer: Frederrike Heiberg via Ellens Album

The more I look at this home the more I see. I really love it, it's like a breath of fresh air! If I had to choose one piece I'd go for the artwork in the kitchen. What about you?

This reminds me of a story my sister told me about one of her friends who's house caught fire recently. The day after the fire had been put out they were told they could go in and choose one item each (can you believe that actually happened in real life?!). She chose the photo album from their wedding and he chose his toolbox......

What would you choose from your home (people/ pets aside!)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top