This is the home of stylist and writer Anna Truelsen, husband Michael and children Johanna, Joel, Jonatan and Joshua in Västergötland, Sweden. They had to wait ten years to buy the farmhouse, but it seems good things come to those who wait! The family spent five years renovating the home and Anna is now converting the barn to create a home office from where she'll write her blog My Lovely Things.









Stylist: Anne Ralf Hållbus Photographer Jonas Lundberg, Lantliv
Such a lovely home, very relaxed with a lovely mix of old and new (I see an injection of modern with Eames chairs throughout - for 15% discount (code MYSCAN) on Eames chairs click here. Yay!)  The key idea I'm going to steal from Anna's home is using a demi john as a vase and simple jam jars on the dining table with wild flowers, so simple yet so pretty!

One of my dreams is to have a lovely gazebo, converted barn or shed in my garden from which to write just like Anna. I'll have to keep an eye on her blog to see the end result, exciting!

That's it for me for the week. It's surprising how great the internet has been here in the (very beautiful) Gothenburg archepelagos. Have you been here? It's one of my favourite places in the world and where I met my husband 9 years ago. If you ever come let me know and I'll send you some tips, I've got so many favourite islands!

Have a lovely weekend and see you Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top