Hi there! Posting from a very rainy London today, which immediately makes me want to withdraw inside with a nice cup of tea and some cool coffee table books. I'm thinking this beautiful space from the Norwegian home of Line from  Vintage Piken would be the perfect place to be this Tuesday morning. I've shown more of this beautiful space here - but you can never see enough of her home right?!









Vintage Piken
I love her style - the vignettes, the beautiful furniture, the photography. Perfect! And I want that cup! What about you?

BLACK SHEEP (WHITE LIGHT) sell the most amazing grey icelandic sheepskin pillows. They're often getting new items in so it's worth following them on Facebook to keep an eye on what's available. Top of my Christmas wish list!

Have a lovely Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top