Hello! I hope you had a very merry Christmas and are enjoying the holidays?! We're having such a wonderful time with my family in England. The internet is so slow here at my parent's though I'm afraid I'll need to come back Monday with an extended post, but....

Credit - unfortunately I cannot locate the details for this beautiful image, can anyone help?


.......until then, I'll love you and leave you with links to some oh so fab and cosy Scandinavian log cabins. Just add snow!

Loving this Norwegian bedroom with a ski chalet feel and the Norwegian cabin by the sea.

Or how about a romantic Swedish log cabin with a twist.

Perhaps a Finnish family retreat in the islands is more your style.

Or if you're up for an alternative ski holiday, how about Glamping on the slopes? I'm there!

Have a lovely weekend and see you Monday! /Niki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top