Morning! This is the oh so cool home of talented Swedish wedding photographer Therese Winberg. Shot by Therese and styled by Anna Malmgren for Plaza Interiör, the space appeared on several blogs late last year and I missed it (I know, I think I was to busy enjoying my Christmas glögg!). It's such a fabulous home I thought I'd better share it in case you missed it too?! The space is the perfect blend of old and new and teeming with the latest design trends (hello geometric kitchen floor, scallop fronted dresser, grey marble surfaces..) . There is so much inspiration from this place I'm not sure where to start, but I'll certainly be pinning every picture!







Photography: Therese Winberg (with kind permission), Styling: Anna Malmgren. Plaza Interiör. via Coco Lapine

What do you love most about this home?

Personally, I'd like Therese's bright coloured collection of sneakers!

Because it'd be rude not to:  here are some beautiful homes tours of other Swedish photographers: Jakob Nyland, Helena Blom, and Jonas Ingerstedt.  It's official: Swedish photographers have fabulous homes!

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top