You know when you see something and you get just a tinsy bit well,....jealous?! Well, when I spotted this Melbourne home of florist, Poppy on Keke I couldn't help getting a tad envious. Firstly I love Poppy's laid back, bohemian interior style (most of all her fab kitchen), then that she is a florist and spends her days working with beautiful plants (look at the way she has used flowers to brighten up her home) and finally she is an incredible chef and cooks a mean 'Love Fern Paella'! The funny thing is my home looks nothing like Poppy's, I am blonde and I am no mean cook. I did buy daffodils yesterday though...could that be a start?!







Thank you Kirra, for inspiring me with your wonderful blog and for allowing me to publish these pics. Oh and, for the wonderful Love Fern Paella recipe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top