Over at NIB Norwegian interior bloggers have been invited to choose something from their home that shows who they are. And I thought, why not join in here. My favourite little corner is one side of the bedroom. Ok I technically share it with my man but you can see that, umm, he didn't really have much of a say. (Poor guy!). I have so many treasured items, pictures of my family, presents from friends and nostalgic trinkets that tell a story that it's definitely a little corner of my world that I really love.




All pictures: My Scandinavian Home

A little guide to where things are from: the black wallpaper and bedding is Designers Guild. The mirror is Graham & Green. The reading lamp is the IKEA +365 BRASA. The two little vintage apothecary bottles were a present from P's dad who's a doctor. And I found the Swedish Gustavian chest-of-drawers in their attic. The jewellery holder was a birthday present from my P (good man!). And no guesses where the Chanel No5 perfume was from! People are buying second hand perfume for lots at the moment for the lovely bottles so if you have one that you don't like the scent of and thinking of slinging it out, e-bay it instead!

Do you have an area of your home you feel is truly yours and represents you?

Oh and also I've been looking for a pretty 'washed out' pink or lilac coloured throw for my bed - any tips? Or perhaps another colour - what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top