Hej hoo! Here in Sweden it's only 8 weeks until midsummer (crazy, it's still only 10 degrees outside- BRR!). In the summer in Sweden many people head off to their summer cottages by the water to make the most of the near 24 hours daylight and warm(er) weather! So to hot things up a little and get in the mood I thought I would take some inspiration from a renovated fishermen's cottage in Australia which has become a fabulous beach home with a Scandinavian touch; clean lines, open spaces and lots of white and natural materials. Beautiful!



Pretty and simple idea alert; I love this white top against  a blackboard wall, here it's in a children's room, but I could also imagine doing this somewhere else in the home too.






Homelife via Planete Deco
If you feel like seeing a few more pics of this lovely home pop over to Plenete Deco. I love the garden too.  Dreeeeaming of the summer now what about you?! Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top