It snowed here yesterday. It really did. Suffice to say I nearly cried. This is one of the reasons I transport myself to sunny San Francisco everyday via the fab interior design blog SF Girl By Bay. Honestly, if you don't go there, you should start (I mean the blog, not San Fran, but that would be great too!) These pics are from SF Girl By Bay, Victoria's home taken by her friend and photographer Bonnie Tsang.









Photography: Bonnie Tsang. Home: SF Girl By Bay
I told you, she knows what she's talking about or what?! I'm loving the monochrome and pale pink scheme, the portrait paintings, the furniture. Oh so pretty. You can snow as much as you like Sweden but you can't take our love for the indoors!

Thank you to Victoria from SF Girl By Bay for the permission to show these! Fab home you've got!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top