From one extreme to another. For the past couple of days I've been 'escaping' to a remote white washed beach home with views over vast expanses of sand dunes and open sea and then yesterday I slightly more 70's vibe with Svenskt Tenn. Today, a Stockholm apartment in monochrome with an industrial feel with lots of personality. This place is just a little more accessible than the home in Uruguay though as it's actually for sale and a mere 600 km away (from me at least!). 

With big thanks to a reader in the USA I can confirm that this is the apartment of multi-talented Jimmy Schönning who provides a step by step guide to the renovation of his home on his blog.








Via 20Kvadrat
I really like the eclectic lighting over the dining room table, especially the (DIY?) basket lamp. Open-plan is not always easy (I'm struggling with mine a little at the moment!) but this home-owner has created some great areas don't you think?

I am off today with my 1 and a half year old as she is a little poorly, bless her cotton socks!
Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top