Le weekend is here! YAAAAY! To celebrate, and complete the Swedish interior week, what better than this happy and fun home bang in the centre of Stockholm? I love all the quirky posessions, the colour choices and the relaxed feel of the apartment.   Myrica Bergqvist, the stylist behind the shoot told me that it's her friend Bella Goldman's apartment and that  'she has done all the fantastic interior design herself'.  Wonderful job Bella, thank you for brightening up our weekend!







Stylist: Myrica bergqvist. Photographer: Patrik Johansson. Interior Designer/home: Bella Goldman

If you fancy checking out a few more inspiring interior pictures this weekend, why not check out the portfolio of  Swedish photographer, Patrik Johansson the guy behind the above images. It's well worth a visit!!

Just a little note also to say hej hej! to all my new readers. The guys at wonderful Atelier Decor blog asked me where my 'follow' button was yesterday and so now I've made it crystal clear with a big B icon in the right margin (thank you Ana at Blog Milk). Just give it a quick click if you want to stay up to date with all my posts! You can also click here to follow me! New followers always make my day!

Any plans for the weekend? I am actually off on a mini break to see my little sister. She has been in Australia so I haven't seen her for an entire year. Soooo exciting!

Trevlig helg! :) and see you Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top