Morning! I hope you had a wonderful weekend?! Sometimes, an entire weekend at home is just what you need. It helped that the weather was hot hot HOT here in Sweden!.. And I finally got around to putting up my vintage industrial lamp, a birthday present from my parents. Sooo pleased! Here are a few snaps from my kitchen / dining area complete with my little three year old who was busy making me a Mother's Day card, awwww.....

My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home
My Scandinavian Home
A little guide: The white storage units are Swedish brand Marbodal. The vintage industrial lamp was sourced online. The Andy Warhol poster is from malmö moderna museet. It's actually a placeholder for now as I'm looking for a great 70's print with a touch of colour. The chair my little three year old is sitting on is trip trap. You may have seen my mid century drinks trolley before here! All my purple / pink cushions are from my favourite, Designers Guild. The floor was originally dark oak which we sanded down and white-washed to brighten up the room.

I have soooo many projects left for this room, my next step is to source an eclectic mix of vintage dining chairs. Watch this space!!

A belated Happy Mother's day to all you beautiful Swedish Mummy's out there! Niki x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top