Inspired by an absolutely beautiful Alice in Wonderland children's garden party I saw here I thought I'd feature a slightly different home today. A beautiful home created by Gilles Jauffret with an eclectic mix of old and new and little unexpected twists.  Personality and creativity sings from every room. A perfect home tour for the weekend!


I






Images from maison Francaise F/M 2012/ Photography; Eric D'Herouville via Haute Design
Any favourite rooms or ideas? Personally, the moss wall stands out a mile, who would have thought it could look so great? People, we need to be more bold!

Just before I head off to the beach with my girls I've got to give you a quick tip to check out the Haute Design blog, it's full of so many fantastic posts, a quick word of warning though, you could be stuck there for hours!

Have a lovely Friday! x


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top