Morning all! I was so excited to discover this Danish home as it was a while ago I featured a space with a soft romantic side. The home itself is beautiful in it's simplicity (original features, white canvas with brown accent). However, the chandelier and shabby chic style mirror in the sitting room, soft floral cushions in the bedroom and a candelebra with floaty lace curtains in the bathroom adds such a pretty, floaty feminine touch.






 




With kind permission: Stylist: Katrin Martensen-Larsen from Kmldesign, photography Mikkel Adsbol
We're currently moving our entire bedroom up one flight of stairs into a 40 metres open plan space - so exciting! I'm obivously driving my man nuts with all my bedroom moodboards! But I'm still a little stuck - do we go modern scandinavian or antique, floaty, romantic? Perhaps somewhere in between?

Do you have two styles you can never choose between?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top