Hi, this is Anna from La Maison d'Anna G., a French-English blog and webshop dedicated to Scandinavian design and interior decorating. As I normally only show Scandinavian interiors on my own blog, I thought I'd take this opportunity to go outside Scandinavia for a change!

I've visited Brussels many times, as my parents used to live in Belgium some years back, but I haven't yet had the opportunity to enjoy the place where I'm taking you today. ICI is a "canteen" restaurant that was opened only months ago by Marine Gobled and Saskia Félix. I've been following Marine's blog Studio Nord for quite some time and have always admired her beautiful photos. I really like what I see from ICI too: laid back atmoshpere, cool interiors and fresh food... definitely on my list of places to go for a breakfast, lunch or afternoon tea the next time I'm in Brussels. I hope it inspires you as well!




I wish you all a wonderful day and thanks Niki for having me!

Photo credit Studio Nord, except nr 2 Brussels kitchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top