It's all happening in Södermalm, Stockholm this week. So if you're looking for somewhere to live, this area of Sweden's capital city's got the place! Following Tuesday's all white affair, this beautiful apartment (which I found via one of my blog favourites, La Maison D'Anna G) has a lovely relaxed old meets new feel with a touch of industrial / shabby. 








Burfors via La Maison D'Anna G

So which style is more you - the fresh white or the relaxed old meets new?

Me? I'm definitely for a little mix of old and new, I love an old floor with history like the ones they sell at The Reclaimed Flooring Co and antique / vintage pieces which tell a story. Plus if you're a bit messy (like I am) it this tyle is much more forgiving!
PS Just a quick question before I leave, does your man / girl understand your love of Pinterest? My guy is finding it hard to grasp the context, or actually I think he gets it but doesn't actually get why. Oh how he's missing out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top