Hello there! With the arrival of spring yesterday I had to show an apartment showing proof of the pools of sunlight we're finally enjoying! This black and white Stockholm apartment is for sale through Fantastic Frank and sits high up over Vasastan. The style is quite masculine and minimalist. My favourite space is the bedroom and the reading corner on the balcony (now that it's spring!). What about you?







Fantastic Frank
I was lucky enough to spend the day in Copenhagen yesterday. I'd been planning a trip for ages as I'd never been to the Hay concept store and various other stores that have recently opened . Hay definitely didn't disappoint set over two levels and beautifully styled. Next time I'll take my Canon camera so I can share some pictures. 

I also nipped into Goerg Jensen to see the new flagship store display (which has become my first My Scandinavian Home instagram image! Yes, I've FINALLY joined instagram....haha sooo late to the party!) and my favourite design store Stilleben. One of my favourite parts of the day though was sitting outside for lunch with a glass of wine and a magazine in the sunshine- luxury!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top