Hello Friday! Yay! Here's a colour scheme I haven't seen in a while; (sky?) blue, white and cognac. It's such a pretty combination it's enough to make me want to re-think the colours I've chosen for my own home! I also love the shabby chic double doors, a nice break away from the otherwise pristine white Swedish apartment.











Stadshem via 79 ideas


What do you think of this colour combination? (And what would you call the blue which runs throughout?).

So. It's nearly the weekend WOOHOO! Any plans? Apart from spending time with my family, I'm really hoping to get my hands on a Hay mirror and do a little bit of hall styling. They're quite tricky to get hold of in Sweden as there's such a long waiting list. Wish me luck!

Before I head for the weekend here are a few links for the weekend:

Last night there was a repeat of The Scandinavian House on Grand Designs. Architect Kathrine designed and built the home around her love of 50's Scandinavian furniture. I was mesmerised! See pictures of the home here and a short film about the architecture here.

For those of you who plan to sleep all weekend....here's some bedroom inspiration: http://bungalow5.dk/opdateret-sovevaerelse/

And finally, the latest edition of Lonny Mag is out- curl up, enjoy that morning coffee and read it here.

Have a wonderful weekend all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top