I spotted this beautiful apartment over on Emmas Design blog this morning. The kitchen and bedroom in particular are soooooo fab. Bistro style dining chairs are quickly becoming the dining chair of the moment and I love the contrast of the black against the otherwise white kitchen. The wood effect wall (wallpaper?) also adds warmth to the room.  Having seen the painted grey floor in the bedroom I am seriously tempted with my own bedroom! And what about how they've cut a square out of the plaster to expose the brickwork?





Stadshem
What do you think?

An important announcement - thank you so much for all your wonderful entries to win the Vitra L'oiseau from Designcollectors. The winner of the beautiful birdy is Karina from Makao Home! Congratulations! I wish you could have all won :)

Here in Sweden my family and I are heading up the coast to celebrate Valborg (Walpurgis night) with a huge bonfire and singing. Do you celebrate Walpurgis night in your country?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top