Hello Monday! I hope you had a great weekend? It seems Fantastic Frank is taking my blog by storm this January. Here is another wonderful Stockholm apartment styled and photographed for sale by the Swedish estate agent. Decorated in monochrome save for a bold orange touch in the dining area, this home has so many inspiring details.







Fantastic Frank via 79 ideas

I love the artwork, mood boards and use of greenery (especially next to the bed!). Personally I'm not a big fan of orange and would have preferred to have seen a mix match of chairs around the table but hey, that's at a push because I would say this apartment is next to perfect! How about you?

I spy the Vitra wire chair and Eames DSR in orange (15% off with MYSCAN),  The HAY standard loop table is similar, and Anglepoise desk lamps lights.

In case you've missed them, her's a warren of fab apartments from Fantastic Frank?

Incidentally this year I've big plans for my blog (more to follow!). Among one of my goals is to create a My Scandinavian Home app - but how to get started?! Do you know how, where, what?! Would love some tips.

Have a lovely Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top