A few weeks ago I posted a beautiful collaborative workspace in San Francisco and it was so popular I thought I'd post about another inspirational office today (because we can't all be on holiday in the Philippines!). This black and white work corner belongs to the editor of Finnish blog Lily. One of the things I love most about this corner is that it totally blends in to the area around it (love the black leather sofa). I could certainly sit here and blog, could you work here?







Lily with kind permission
The space includes an Eames DSR chair (15% discount with code MYSCAN) and the Aröd task light from IKEA.

You can also see her mix and match dining space here. Love the way she's photographed it don't you?

I also love this Norwegian work space, this beautiful white and light wood work area and this art studio. How about you?

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top