You just know that the home of a graphic designer is going to be pretty cool, especially when they have an Art Nouveau house to play with. Davy Dooms, has made a bit of masterpiece out of his 850 metre square living space in Antwerp with all it's cool scandinavian designer touches. I also love the way photographer Niko Caignie has photographed it for Remodelista using interesting angles.








Niko Caignie via Remodelista

What do you think? Your kind of home? I love the wooden touches used to soften and add warmth to the look and enjoy the clean lines, although, you know me, I could never be as orderly as this and would definitely need to add some feminine touches.

I hope you all enjoy your last weekend of 2012! See you Monday (aka New year's Eve! - woo hoo!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top