The advent candles are burning, the tree's up, and the house full of sparkly Christmas decorations and the scent of glögg. There's only one thing left.....it's time for a little gift wrapping. This year I love the Christmas present wrapping inspiration  from Cox & Cox.....









Cox & Cox
Last year I used shiny white wrapping paper with red ribbon and a sprig of fresh holly from the garden complete with bright red berries for my presents. The holly was a bit spiky but hey, it looked pretty!! I always try to do something different every Christmas and I haven't decided what it'll yet this year but I do like the idea of natural coloured paper with some greenery like fir or boxwood.

How will you wrap your presents this year?

PS I had my first little interview the other day, thank you Lottie Loves for including me on your lovely blog!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top