Hello! And happy Monday! I'm recovering from a wonderful brithday weekend in snowy Kullaberg where we enjoyed a traditional Swedish julbord at Kullagårdens Wärdshus. I feel like one very spoilt girl! Meanwhile, back at the ranch I set about putting a few cosy Christmas touches to our sitting room while the snow fell outside. I love the simplicity of white Amarylis and Hyacinth's at Christmas. So pretty!
And before I forget I have an important announcement to make too...the winner of the beautiful Kay Bojesen Grand Prix 16 piece cutlery set......




Photographs: My Scandinavian Home


....drum roll please!......the winner is Merrilee from Cake, Crumb and Pudding. Congratulations! Please contact me within the next 14 days. And thank you all for your wonderful entries I wish you all could have won. The good news is that you can visit the Kay Bojesen Facebook page where they'll be holding more give-aways in the up coming months (and everything will shortly be translated into English for yours truly!) :)

I hope you all had a lovely weekend too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top