Every now and again a home goes on the market which makes me want to move home (or at least use that as an excuse to go to the viewing!). Currently that home is one designed by interior stylist Emma Persson Lagerberg, in Gamla stan (the old district) of Malmö.










Mohv via Emma's Design Blog

So many cool rooms and pieces - personally I love the bathroom - there's something extremely luxurious about large bathrooms! What about you?

I spy soooo many fab designer pieces: The Louis Poulsen PH5, Tom Dixon Bronze Copper Shade pendent and the Muuto Unfold pendant lights. Vintage Eames side chairs DSW in the kitchen - try Lovely & Company for vintage fibreglass ones or for new plastic ones: Designcollectors where you can also find the Vitra DCM chair in black (15% off with code MYSCAN).

I wonder how the owners can leave this home?
PS Thank you so much for all your lovely comments about my 'spring' dining space yesterday, you made my day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top