I woke up this morning to a thunderstorm. I love thunderstorms as long as I'm tucked up all cosy indoors. I once sat playing cards with with my family in a summer cottage while a thunderstorm raged outside and it was so cosy! What are your thoughts on thunder and lightening - exciting or frightening?! Do you have any happy memories from one? I hope the weather gets better though as it's actually a four day holiday here in Sweden so we're off for the weekend soon - yoohoo! Before I head off I wanted to leave you with this little gem of an apartment in Gothenburg which has been styled by Alvhem. It's so beautifully arranged and home to so many lovely pieces.













Alvhem makleri
I absolutely love the Flos 365 wall light. I was keen to have it in my sitting room and then I saw it in real life and realised it's actually really big! Perfect if you have a lot of wall space and looking to make a bold statement.

I also love the clothes rail. I've been thinking about buying one from Annaleena's shop for our guest bedroom. She has a lovely blog too.

Anything that catches your eye?

So guys, lots to do before I head off - hurry hurry hurry! I hope you all have a fab weekend and I'll see you Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top