It's Monday morning. A girls allowed to dream. If I'd woken up in Casa Lola, Trancoso, Brazil this morning my day would have started a whole lot differently. No full cup of coffee falling three flights of stairs (imagine the scene), no two year old insisting on a swiming costume for nursery. Just one harmonius happy family. 'Accommodations include a housekeeper'....'cooking available on request'. Guh! Make that a latte by the pool please.... :) I feel better already.






Casa Lola. Via Harmony Design
I love the seemlessness between the outdoor and indoor spaces, the juxtaposition of the wood and concrete, the vintage furniture, and the outdoor shower (I can't quite justify one here in our garden in Sweden!). Transport me there!

What about you? 

I hope you're having a lovely Monday, if not, come away with me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top