Friday people - woohooo! Here's an apartment in Stockholm (to complete the Swedish house tour week!). Recently sold, the home was renovated by previous owner Pella Lundquist. The are many beautiful elements but to me the dining space is the area which stands out with the wishbone chairs and dining table. What about you?




Skandia via Emma's Design

I'm sooo excited as we're off on holiday tomorrow to visit my sister and her family. I love visiting the island of Mallorca its really beautiful and offers so much to see and do. And with any luck it'll be warm and sunny too! Have you been?
I'll still be blogging while I'm away. Since I'm hoping I'll be spending a lot of time outdoors I'm planning an alfresco inspired blog week kicking off with an exciting give-away on Monday so don't forget to stop by!
Have a lovely weekend all and see you Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top