Hello Friday! Woohooo! It's been a long old week so I'm really looking forward to a couple of days off, how about you? This apartment bears the signature trademark stamp of a Stadshem styled apartment - pretty Svenskt Tenn Vårklockor wallpaper in the bedroom. It's also the home to  many cool little vintage pieces and two fab lamps: the Midsummer light and The Voliere pendant lamp by Matthieu Challieres.








Stadshem

Do you have a favourite light?

I've added the food cupboard for all you home-sick Swedes living abroad - Havre Gryn, Vete Mjol, Honung....

So, Friday people! Any great plans? I'll be taking it very easy. Usually I'm not a fan of the Eurovision Song Contest (such a spoil sport!) but since it's here in Malmö I might have to tune in tomorrow evening (come on United Kingdom! You can get more than 'nil point' I know you can!). And Sweden....I'll be holding a little torch for you too.

Have a wonderful weekend all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top