Hello! How are you today, on this 'Lilla Lördag'? I have a beautiful Norwegian apartment to share today. Situated in Grünerløkka, it's fairly small (61 m2) but because of the white, open plan space it looks a lot more spacious. For me, it has everything my (interior) heart desires a few Scandinavian designer pieces, wood beams, a fireplace and a walk in wardrobe, all I would need to add is my family!








Finn.no via Do you fancy this
What do you think? Anything that stands out to you? The jury's still out on open wardrobes. On Facebook I asked the question 'open clothes rail do or don't?' and a lot of people said a 'don't' since they look too cluttered. What are your thoughts?

A little exciting news - do you remember the give-away to win an industrial pendant light I held a few weeks ago (now closed)? I am really excited to announce that ML-Design are now a sponsor so for those of you who missed out, you can buy the beautiful, environmentally friendly pendant light in all colours here.

And finally, if you're on the hunt for some cool new wallpaper you might want to check out this new Scandinavian inspired wallpaper.

Hope you all have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top